Dr. Nelson Vetanze has been approached by many students currently attending chiropractic college. These students have been trying to learn the cutting art technologies needed to differentiate them from the rest of their competitors and yet also realize that they are currently paying for their current education. In this regard, Dr. Vetanze has offered a student discount for students for our online training program (E-manual and videos) who are currently attending a chiropractic or medical program. This special pricing is $1,300 — almost half off the normal price of $2,500.
There is a one time fee for $1300 and if you want to be listed on our web site there is an additional fee of $95 per year to maintain your listing.
If you want to shadow Dr. Vetanze, you should contact him directly for special pricing.
- Over 40 videos showing subtleties and details of all adjustments
- GPA evolved over forty years, healing patients and professional athletes, including over 850 NFL players, creating complete body balance, reducing injury risk and fine tuning for game-ready optimum performance.
- Based on the effect of gravity on the biomechanics of the unbalanced biped, causing multiple joint misalignment.
- Identifies all mis-alignment and systematically corrects cause, as well as effect, resulting in complete body balance, faster healing and long- lasting correction.
- Details customized joint-by-joint procedure, specific to the patient
- GPA Methodology creates total upright postural body balance – from toe to head including:
TOES – FEET – ANKLE – KNEE – HIP – PELVIS – SPINE – SHOULDER – NECK – HEAD
- Customized pattern and detailed joint-by-joint procedure, specific to patient
- Safe occipital correction with unique QUICK-TWITCH RELEASE technique
- Restore sagittal balance – crucial as new research shows occipital connection to concussion trauma.
- Custom drop table techniques for controlled adjustments.
- Speeder board techniques, uniquely created, to optimize extremity adjustments.
- New and unique PASSIVE RELEASE WEDGE TECHNIQUE,in supine position; for upper cervical, spinal curvature and scoliosis conditions
- NON-FORCE techniques for GPA variations
YOU KNOW the ADJUSTMENTS… Now LEARN the GPA SYSTEM and PATTERNS… MASTER the METHODOLOGY